I understand a lot of things. Really, I do. I mean, I know that I was on the 5 year college plan at Grand Valley and wanted to be a nurse but really wasn't smart enough in math and science to hack it...but once I switched to social science, I rocked it. I am socially savy. Anyone who has worked in the real world knows that gets you much further anyway.
Back to how understanding I really am...I understand why the golfer doesn't want to learn how to downhill ski at age 41. I understand why some people start to shiver if they are in the same room as a T.V. playing Fox News. I understand why some people don't let all of the neighborhood kids hang out in their house for 12 hours a day during Christmas break, I am not one of them, but I get it...duhhhh...they don't have enough VODKA.
There are however, a few things I just don't get not matter how hard I try.
2) Why anyone who is not truly disabled thinks that it is okay to use a handicap parking pass. Come on, you've seen em'...and it's pissed you off. Really.
3) Why in the hell ANYONE would want to go to Target today now that all of the Christmas stuff in their house is put away (in theory) and buy MORE STUFF TO STORE IN THEIR BASEMENT FOR A YEAR BECAUSE IT IS ON SALE. Really, come on...move on people. Spring break is 3 months away...spend your money on a tummy tuck or new swimsuit not gift bags.
4) Why people don't want to spend time with their kids. My sister once told me that there are some people who if given the choice between husband and kids, they would take their husband. Really? So what do you do, pack them up in a UPS box and drop them off in front of the fire station with some Skippy peanut butter, ski gear and a bike? That ain't right.
5) Why in the hell Brett Favre doesn't just take his millions of dollars and go live on a tropical island, drink fruity drinks, toss a football with some locals and "sext" from a comfy chair on the beach. If that asshole would just give me a few million, I'd give him my number.
The end.
1 comment:
amen
Post a Comment