Our Christmas card this year will not include two well groomed children wearing coordinating plaid in front of a perfectly lit and decorated themed tree. Those of you who know me will find that as a complete shock. Just kidding. As much as I prefer the crazy candid type of photos as compared to the perfectly poised plaid, sometimes I try to smash my family into a mold where we don't belong...and most times my darling children remind me that is a bad idea.
The good news? My photo experience inspired me to blog. The bad news is? I've been married to a PGA Professional for more than 10 years and the "country club casual" apparel that he rocks everyday still has not rubbed off on me or my kids. Discount or not, I'm pretty sure it's hopeless.
Attempt #1 - "Mom, this is the world's worst shirt!"
Attempt #5 - "Epic fail."
xo --- CEO Offspring Development

No comments:
Post a Comment