Monday, July 27, 2009

On falling into the trap..

The Michael Jackson song "Dirty Diana" was released in the summer of 1991 which was the summer before my junior year of high school...I loved it and before I could get someone to take me to the store to spend my babysitting money on the cassette...I had to wait for it to be played on the radio.

Ever since the passing of dear old MJ, I have been inspired to accidently misplace the Hannah Montana movie soundrack and replace it with a few of my favorite MJ 90's hits. At first, there was some resistence, a little whining, a little less dancing so like every good mother, I just cranked it louder. But now it seems that my persistence has paid off. How do I know? Because on Saturday I caught the little wild beast we call the Jeepers, making some smooth moves while singing the song to himself. Surely, this will go over well at Holy Angels.



xo --- b.m.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: