Friday, September 3, 2010

Boggedy, blog, blog blog...

Hello...anybody there? It's me...I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkk...and I'm live....I'm writing...and I'm blogging because last week, I was with the girls and they told me that I should start a blog. They said that my Facebook updates were nice but they were plentiful, like maybe there was a better avenue for me to display my creativity or angst or frustration then Facebook. In other words, I update my blog so often that it seems like I don't have a life. Okay, they didn't say that exactly, but it was close. Okay, so I am too sensitive, that's not what they said at all...other than I update A LOT. Anyway, my response was...Uh, duh...girls. I have a blog...you know...PeepersCreepers.

Thing is, I walk around with ideas on what I can write all of the time but with the sun and the sand and the summer and my iPhone 4 addiction, I never, ever log into my computer that no longer allows me to click and drag and normally starts up with asking me if I would like to start in "safe mode." But today, today is my day. I'm back in the saddle...it's going to be dark at 5:00, I have homemade beef stew on the stovetop, I am wearing jeans and my laptop is calling me name.

I'm back in the saddle again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're glad you're back! For the two of us "non-facebooker's", we've missed you.