Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On becoming a reality star...

A future Kat Von D or Dr.Robert Ray...hopefully not Speidi, because well...they suck. And yes, I realize that I have used that word in my last two posts but it's one of my favorites. In fact in my world, it's second only to the word you can make when you replace the "s" with an "f". That's the one that I save for special occassions, say like when I find red pen all over my couch or we run out of Diet Coke.

Every good tatoo artist or plastic surgeon, always sketches out their plans on paper (or a couch) before they attempt it on an actual human.


A little nip&tuck here, lift & fill there or identifying the perfect location for a tatooed portrait of her mother on her abdomen. In any case, it looks like quite a project.


I draw the line at the nipple piercing...so she might want to wipe that one off.

XO -- B.M.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who are Kat Von D, Dr. Robert Ray and Speidi? Please don't tell me your mother knows who they are. Then I would be "one of those old people" that I swore I'd never become.