Ummm...Yah. Hi. I'm back. It's been a while but really the 50 degree highs and rain and frost and have left me totally uninspired. But today, really I'm ready to blog. It must be the fancy new rotors & break pads I got -- you know something shiny with a perfect fit to get me get me through this ridiculous not winter - not summer - but somewhere in between weather. Oh wait, that's right -- they're for my car -- not me.
What I think really motivated me was the sun. A sultry, sweaty, warm summer like day where I cleaned out the car, cleaned up the yard, took a long walk around da'hood, shook the dust off of our blog and FINALLY got to drive with my windows down without the seat warmer on. THIS IS MORE LIKE IT MOTHER NATURE.
I think the feeling was mutual, especially for Golf Dad's clone, who got to go play a quick 9 on The Bear.
Cheers to cherry blossoms, open windows, sweat, knocking the dust off of the blog and the golf clubs.
XO -- B.M.
No comments:
Post a Comment