Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Biker Boy,

Thank you for signing us up for the 2009 Cherry Roubaix. My mom said she couldn't be happier to take 2 boys with bikes and a baby in the stroller in the rain downtown because at least she no longer had to deal with 5 neighborhood boys fighting light sabers while watching Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith. No, she's not bitter that NONE OF THE OTHER PARENTS on the street let all of the boys in on a rainy day, not at all. I do think I heard her mention something about charging admission...start saving your pennies for the next time you visit. I may be able to score you a "guest pass".

My favorite part of the race? The cookies, CLIFF bars and water bottle that came in the registration packet...although the race was fun, I am certain that the Schmaydster and I could've ridden a better and faster if we had spandex...are you in for next year with our own team gear?





xo ---

da' Jeepers
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're very welcome. glad you could come down and join the fun. at least it stopped raining for our race. i'm totally in for next year. and yes, a team kit is a great idea.
biker boy