For Sweet Susie? I hold her when she cries, let her roll around on the floor when she is happy, and put her in her crib when I can't deal any longer. We don't have time for flashcards and nursery rhymes. She is learning to read by looking over my shoulder at Facebook, she is skipping nursery rhymes and instead enjoying selections from my iTunes library and as for feeding herself...we finally got her a high chair and put her in it YESTERDAY.
So Dr. Klassen, today I put her to the test.
-Can she wave bye-bye? ummm...yes, we actually interacted with her today and discovered that if we wave to her she waves back (great idea, thanks)
-Does she like peek-a-boo? Jeepers and I attempted this with her in several varieties. We tried the hands over our eyes, book over our eyes, blanket over our eyes and for the record she hates this game. In fact, she screams bloody murder and honestly this isn't really going to work for us.
-Can she use a sippy cup? No, she hates sippy cups. She doesn't even hold her own bottle how in the world do you expect her to hold a cup...THIS CHILD LIKES SERVICES!!!!
-Can she recite all 50 states and their capitals? No. Just like her brother she probably doesn't know the number 50 or even that it is a 5 and a 0, but she does know all of the words to "Lovestory" by Taylor Swift!
-What colleges did she apply to? College? She is going to be a GOOD left-handed girl golfer...she will be able to go wherever she wants...says Golfdad.
-Can she use her pincher's and feed herself? She can pick the food up but it's not quite getting to the right destination if you know what I mean...if not, see below.
We'll try again tomorrow.
xo --- B.M.

1 comment:
ahhhh, the second child. just think how much attention octo-mom gives each of her children...
Post a Comment