Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FREAK out!

And since today I went to a 60 minute personal training session where I ran suicides, did about 1oo lunges, and enough ab exercises to make me feel physically ill...I decided it would be a great idea to whip up a chocolate cake with Jeepers to celebrate. We've had it since about 4:30 P.M. and I have only taken one finger dip into the frosting.

I am not sure what is causing my ability to resist...
1) the fact that even though I am down a significant amount of weight since my last weigh-in 2 weeks ago, the secret was out on how many margaritas, chips and salsa I consumed in Mexico because my body fat was up a wee bit
2)this very, very scary pirate who has been standing guard over the lovely covered glass cake plate since the oven buzzer went off



x.o. -- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: