Friday, June 6, 2008

Pushing 50...

We've been waiting for this day since the first snow and today it happened. It turned to summer and we broke through the ice on East Bay and went swimming. Well...some of the short people who are not nearly as smart as me (you know because I was the GENIUS who thought being pregnant in the summer was a good idea) went in, all of the way under in the not even 50 degree freezing cold Lake Michigan water.

I soaked my kankles (that are currently at least 10 inches in diameter) in the ice bath and also soaked up the sun while it peeked in and out of the clouds.

And now that I have secured my State Park sticker and mastered getting my fat pregnant a@@ out of the beach chair I plan to spend all of my days until this unborn child hatches, doing the same thing.

- B.M.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: