Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TAGGED by Mrs. S in Grand Rapido

maybe i should get rid of....some of the shit in the basement and closets of this house
i love the smell of...someone else making dinner and the dish soap on THEIR hands afterwards
people would say that...I talk really loud and sometimes say things I shouldn’t
i don’t understand why...more girls don’t want to ditch their kids and husbands and go out for girls night with their crabby pregnant friend who can’t drink
when i wake up in the morning...I am in desperate need of a shower and craving a Diet Coke which I am supposed to stay away from.
i lost my willpower to....just say no to Girl Scout cookies so I gave them to my husband to take to work and found them yesterday STILL IN HIS TRUNK so I took them back
life is a...sweet joy!
my past has molded me into...a self-conscious, go-with-it, wine drinking, good listening friend, wife, mom, sister, aunt and maybe in-law (you’ll have to check with them)
i get annoyed when...I realize I have NOTHING TO WEAR!
i love to be....out with my husband and no kids having yummy dinner and drinks OR out in the neighborhood having happy hour in the cul-de-sac while the children run wild
dogs... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM or at least my own
cats ...Had a fondness for them as a child but am no longer a fan – something to do with my neighbor who has SIX plus 4 dirty boys THAT LIVE IN HER HOUSE
tomorrow ....is another day closer to my due date and hopefully another sunshiney one to play outside!
i have low tolerance for...LIARS and Big-talkers
i’m totally terrified of...something tragic happening to a member of my family
i wonder why...I am not going upstairs to get some Tums because my heartburn from a glass of low-cal orange juice is making it feel like there is a FIRE in my throat
never in my life did I...get a 4.0 in ANYTHING except Intro to Piano
high school ....ummm…too scared to go to my own reunion
when i’m nervous...I go to the bathroom a lot and my heart races and I am not very nice
one time I...thought that being a mom was EASY!!!!!
take my advice...write important dates on your husbands calendar for him and don’t take your kid anywhere when they are tired
i'm almost always thinking about...Jeepers
i’m addicted to...taking photos, keeping up with everyone’s blog, talking on the phone, various trashy DVR’d television shows (too many to list), baby names and whatever someone says about me
i want someone to tell me that...they would love to clean my house and do my laundry every day from now until forever more without complaining, talking or pay

and I am tagging...Curly Carter Momma, Biker Ty(I know you are the family blogger), Awesome Alex Momma, ERSRox and anyone of my Blogger friends who wants to par-ti-ci-pate.

No comments: