For the third day in a row I have been driving around town with my "low fuel" light on. Today since gas is such a frickin' bargain at $3.99 per gallon, J.P. was dead asleep in the back and there was nobody waiting in line (shocker) I decided that I better stop in.
So, I pulled into the local Mutual station and I was there all alone until a guy in a big nasty pick-up truck pulled in. Since we were the only people at the entire station and he pulled up right behind me I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing a black t-shirt with huge bright yellow letters that said "I LOVE BOOBIES."
I looked at him, he looked at me and it was all I can do not to say "even these?" You know, these very droopy breasts that are popping out of all sides of the bra I am wearing under this white t-shirt and even though they are extremely large they no longer stick out further than my very large baby belly. But, I refrained because he didn't look like the picky type.
But now, I am sitting here kicking myself because what I should've done is ask him if I showed him mine if he would pay to fill up Jeep because I put in $12, and I might as well have spit in the tank because my "low fuel" light is still on.
No comments:
Post a Comment