This morning the TODAY SHOW featured a segment on bad baby names. My first thought was, HARK! Perhaps the segment was a sign from GOD and now I am supposed to get my shit together and actually pick out a name for this unborn child. Then I remembered that I haven't been to church in over a year and I wasn't sure I believed anything they were talking about when I was there so the chances of GOD sending me a sign on this dreary, cold, northern Michigan morning were slim to none. My second thought was...this is a really dumb segment...Vieria Clinton was not on my name list and now I am going to be late for work because I just had to stop and watch.
The problem is, I really don't like any baby names. My sister laughs at me and says I have a comment for every name...well, I do. I know LOTS AND LOTS of moms, I know lots of creepy kids and I know a few cool kids too. Some of the cool kids, have cool names, some of them have really bad names and unfortunately some of the creepy kids have cool names that are no longer cool because, well the kids are creepy.
So you are wondering...you are dying...how can you stand it...no sex of the baby...no names to share?
SUCK IT UP, we have 17 more weeks to go...until then....thanks for all of your FREE advice...but as Golfdad says, "F-R-E-E" is a 4-letter word.
Our top picks are...
1) Shucks Darn-it Christ - Jeepers
2) Miss Wamona - Jeepers
3) Seven (either or) - Golfdad
4) Chardonnay (works for a girl) - Big Momma
5) Herbert (works best with our last name) - Big Momma & Golfdad
6) Just Baby - Jeepers
2 comments:
Seven Chardonnay Hebert. It has a ring to it. It might also describe the drink order of BM the night this baby is born;)
I have a student this year by the name of Chardonnay...seriously...
Post a Comment