I don't know what was more exciting -- not having to put on a hat and mittens to walk 10 feet into school to pick up Jeepers or the fact that one of the "way too cool for ME peninsula moms" (W.T.C.F.M.P.M. for short) was wearing SWEAT PANTS and it appeared that she had a greasy pony tail...scandalous.
I wish I had my camera phone instead of my loaner phone because then maybe I could've taken a photo of her and sent it in to the Old Mission Women's Club. I mean, I felt bad for her. Her nanny must be home with the flu because clearly nobody of her status should ever be seen like that -- unless she was stopping for coffee on the way home for the gym or something.
Even though I felt like W.T.C.F.M.P.M. should've said hello to me because her and I did have the sweat pant thing in common, and after all our kids have been in the same SEVEN STUDENT CLASS for the last 6 months she didn't...in fact...she didn't even look at me. However, she was standing very close to me when one of the teachers told me I looked beautiful.
Beautiful? Clearly she didn't notice thru my white t-shirt with a big stain on it that my bigger than Double D breasts are spilling over the top of my bra, I had wet hair and my eyes were glassy from my almost-done-with-the-flu symptoms but still slept like shit last night...Yah. I am a real beauty.


B.M.

3 comments:
Helmets wow you are movin up the in-law ladder If you put knee and elbow pads on for no reason you will take the lead for sure.
actually...i am stuck on the same rung because he is not wearing a hat!!!! we are saving up for winter clothes for our new baby so that we can leave your house at midnight on christmas and the kid won't freeze to death!!! ha ha ha.
oh my God Laurie, you are hilarious! Love ya!
Post a Comment