Saturday, March 8, 2008

Introducing...

The lovely and talented Oreo and Hermione.

For only $.15 and the gas money it takes you to get to Meijer, you too can have such thrilling pets. I do have to warn you though, there are none left that look like our cousins guinea pig Oreo (who also came from Meijer) because we already made the lady who did the "dipping" chase around the only goldfish with black spots on it. Oh and who knew that there was a techincal name for taking a break from stocking the toy shelves to catch and bag a couple of goldfish.





Taking the fish for a ride home in the car was the best part. I almost killed Jeepers, Hermione and Oreo while I was "dipping" for my cell phone. I was having an emergency and had to call Golfdad. I passed a big silver Dodge Ram with a sticker on the back window that said "Rammin' Daughters Dodgin' Fathers." I would rate the person driving that truck as 100,000% undateable...and unfriendable too.Posted by Picasa

No comments: