Here is Jeepers Creepers @ 20 some weeks "frank breech" where he spent the majority of his unborn life.

Here is Layney, Matthew, Weston, Lindsey, Mallory, Molly, Rudy, Scotty, Drew or whatever the hell this kid's name is...see I TOLD YOU IT WAS A CLONE!!!! I don't know for sure but it probably won't be able to say it's "R's" and will only like eating peanut butter or chocolate (preferably together) but what the hell, bring it on.
Oh, and I didn't receive any guarantees on the college education so it looks like you will all be waiting right along with us. Even though the Tech didn't even get close to this wild childs "private parts," my vote is that little Scotty Junior will be here before you know it. Then and only then I will be sure to say "I told you so!"
- B.M.
2 comments:
What a beautiful head and foot! That's one shy baby you've got there.
Krista
Love it!! Can't wait to meet the little man/girlie=)
Post a Comment