Wednesday, February 6, 2008

He may look like exactly like his dad...

But he definitely has my keen (and sometimes critical) observation skills, and very loud mouth. Here are some real beauties from the last 24 hours.

  • To the man sitting in the booth behind us at lunch..."Why doesn't that guy have any hair on his head?"
  • Pointing to a man sitting in a booth directly across from us..."Mom why does that guy have so much hair coming out of his nose?"
  • In reaction to my craft idea..."We can't make Valentine's mom it's not Halloween time!"
  • If asked what we should name the baby..."Shucks Darn-it Christ or Miss Ramona"
  • After going to the bathroom in Aunt Susie's yellow toilet..."I don't like this toilet, I can't see my pee."

And the newest that just came out while I was sitting her compiling...

  • "Dad, don't touch that, it's from Chi-nee-nah." -- as Golfdad attempted to grab the Nerf football for our evening game of catch (YES we play catch in the living room).

This is seriously, not a dramatization.

No comments: