We are so over it...that's why we haven't posted. When I am annoyed, or just plain over-it I have a tendency to come off a little bit harsh and rude. While some see it as entertaining, others often comment (if not to my face then to each other and then somebody rats them out) about how much angst I have. Well...YES, I DO. If you were stuck in a house with a 3.5 year old and a belly that seems to be expanding at the rate of 2 inches per day, you couldn't drink or take any happy pills and it was LESS THAN 1 DEGREE OUTSIDE, YOU TOO MIGHT BE A TOUCH BITTER TOO or at least as FUC&^%G COLD as I am and my thermostat is at 68!
Last night, I had a dream that I had a baby girl. Yeah. Before you run out and by the kid any fluffy diaper covers let me finish. In my dream I had a baby girl and gave her to my neighbor to sell with her house so that she would have a better deal to offer. Any insight into what the hell that means?
Other than eating, drinking large amounts of water, watching High School Musical 1 & 2, hanging out on Jeepers bunk beds and listening to music, doing laundry, planning a well needed vacation to the sunshine state, oh and working on a choreographed dance with Jeepers to "Get Your Head In The Game" we don't have much going on. Therefore, my blog has been blogless because this blogger has been u-n-i-n-s-p-i-r-e-d.
Our exciting news of the day??? Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the only 2 people running for President. Art Van is having it's biggest sale ever and it is SNOWING in Traverse City. SHOCKER.
Title: "Who says you can't play with your food!"
Title: "He's pretending it is summer but I really think he just likes the warm breeze going up his boxer shorts!"



No comments:
Post a Comment