Actually, lady bug I am kind of glad that you are gone because I am quite certain you wouldn't have survived a night in the tight grasp of Jeepers Creepers. The idea of having to search through a down comforter, fuzzy blanket, a sheet, 4 pillows, traffic cones, toothpicks, 500 books and each grain of carpet to find you so that we could give you the proper burial or at least take you outside to pretend we were sending you back to find your mom and dad would've been more than I could handle.
I am quite certain, you would've enjoyed it for a few minutes though -- the train set light and the screen of the Nintendo DS that have also find a cozy home in the bunkbed with Jeepers Creepers would've for sure made you feel like you were at the drive in movies.



No comments:
Post a Comment