reasons I don't anymore -- having 21 PEOPLE at your house will cause grey hair and
wrinkles
21 = the number of times J.P. went to time-out today
21 = the number of flies that were let in through the front, back, garage door while there were 21 people coming in and out
21 = the number of flies I killed with the fly swatter today -- I think they are breeding
somewhere in my house because as I lay here typing I am certain that there are 21 more
21 = 12 backwards which is the number of pieces of bread I used to make PB&J's for 6 of the 21 people I had over
21 = the number of hours it is going to take me to recover from having 21 people over for
Halloween crafts today!
But ohhh...aren't they cute??????????????????????????/
Quinten
Pre-Teen Tessa
Angelic Elena
Awesome Alex
Da' Curler
Huggy Harrison (my new boyfriend)
There aren't 21 people photographed here because it took me until half of them left to find my camera!!!!
1 comment:
Your the best. we love your posts. What a fun day we had thank you again.
Post a Comment