Thursday, September 20, 2007

CORRECTION...

To: My Blog Readers

From: Big Momma

Re: POSTING ERROR

Please note that there was an error on my post from September 12, 2007 titled First "Official" Day of School.

While the caption above the photo of Jeepers Creepers all geared up with his rain jacket and new red backpack reads "All geared up and ready to go," after closer review I have decided that was incorrect.

What the caption should read is "Mom I am putting on this s$*t eating grin and smiling for you in this picture but if you would pay closer attention you would realize that I am so OVER the first day of school that I am actually flipping you off. I learned it from you because that is what you do to people who you say are bad drivers even though I think you are the bad driver and should keep your finger to yourself. Love, Jeepers Creepers."




1 comment:

Carter Frais said...

Oh my God, that is too funnny! I didn't even notice... gotta love the Jeepers!!!