SHOCKER, eh? I am the dork on the airplane taking photos out the window. That's what happens when they give you a bottomless Seattle microbrew on board an aircraft. All inhibitions are lost and you really don't mind leaning over the person in the window seat to capture some shots. Since I didn't have any matchbox cars or balls to search for under the seats, sippy cups to refill, stories about going potty to read, candy to eat, and I didn't even have to monitor how much Diet Coke was being taken in a "little sip" that Jeepers requested I had plenty of time for photos. Not to rub it in, but did I mention that I read an entire book on the way here and I am currently blogging from a king sized bed, with a fireplace on and there are no stupid cartoons on the T.V.?
The peak of Mt. Rainier from above the clouds
1 comment:
Miss you alreay, but glad to see you're still updating the blog. I've very jealous about the king size bed and fireplace but even more so about lounging poolside with no child to splash you. Don't forget to call, send a postcard and keep updating the blog so I can vacation through you=)
~Julie~
Post a Comment