Jeepers Creepers is obsessed. Literally, figuratively, for real...obsessed.
He simply cannot make it through the day without his current obsession. If I had a contest and had you guess what a 2 year old boy must have before brushing his teeth, going outside or taking a nap...I guarantee you would never guess.
In fact, it is more likely that I would actually stick to my Weight Watchers Diet (sorry Florine, I know I made a promise to you in a previous post) or give up chardonnay than you actually getting this one right.
I will give you a hint...there is blue one and a pink one...they are about 10 inches tall and NO they don't need batteries and you don't buy them at a store that you have to be 18 to enter.
Do you give up?
CONES...yes, mini construction cones that came from my sister's garage. I have just spent the last half hour looking for Jeepers "cones" so that he can sleep with them. I have no idea where they are and I have no idea where to get more. All I know, is I woke up with them under my right armpit and now they have fallen into the abyss on Strohm Rd. They must be the same place as my "good" clean underwear and any matching socks. Maybe I should do the laundry.
Jeepers Obsession History (this is just a summary from say the last 4-6 weeks)
Flute - harmonica from music class -- lucky for us, there are two of them...they are so high pitched they make the dog whine (for real) -- my MOM friends fear them because J.P. will defend them with his life and most certainly they contain some really, really, gnarly bacteria
Races - mini NASCAR Hot Wheels -- these babies were $3.99 a piece -- after replacing 4 of them, we were thankful for a new obsession
Trouble Car - Matchbox/Hot Wheels police car -- I got pulled over for going 75 in a 55 (who knew my 1999 Saturn could even go so fast) on my way home from LOWE's one night. I tried to get out of a ticket by telling the Sheriff that my son would be so excited because he is always carring around a trouble car but it didn't work. I'm glad he got over that one because clearly it was bad luck.
Cards - any type of business card that I have in my wallet -- sorry Jack Bartish -- your photo was so last month
Maps - CHASE bank deposit envelopes, sealed with a pen inside -- I made the mistake of actually giving him a map when he asked for one of these -- phew...after a few minute temper tantrum I figured out that the map was actually an envelope from the ATM...if only they helped us get in the right financial direction
Spring - TACO BELL drive-thru toy, the worst one of all...why not make the stinkin' meal cheaper and give up on making the crappiest toys ever.
Jeepers Obsession = mid-week afternoon happy hour at with the neighbors (any idea where he gets it?)
No comments:
Post a Comment