Lush = a fruity pink drink served in a martini glass that contains some sort of delicious combo of Grand Marnier, Ciroc vodka, champagne and raspberries. Being one that is always working on not taking things so personally -- I can't help to think that this one might have been named for me.
It is 2 mornings after -- it no longer hurts to type, the sound of the keys on my laptop isn't as irritating and I can finally visually focus on whatever is in front of me. We are out of Diet Coke so I am probably going to have to steal one of out K&B's garage - as long as I can nip that caffeine headache today could be a good one. I think I am going to make it.
Fancy placecards

Owe-Owe-O

S.P.H. - Associate Party Planner (i.e. my handsome date)

Grampa Jyp, Gramma Sal & Uncle Tone - the Brooklyn flash

What??? Do we have to drink whinee??????

B.F.F.

The "lush" factory
And to think just a few hours later, this dance floor
was littered with people dancing to "Billy Jean"
thinking that they were actually good dancers
B.F.F.
Handsome host of honor

Beautiful hostess of honor

Miss Piggy and her handsome date...Florine I
won't skip the meeting this week!!!!

And yes....this is a belly dancer with a sword
Reality....

Owen

Jeepers Creepers himself

And I guess you just "had to be there" for the rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment