Do not go to the bathroom with the door closed – even if that means driving a train with one hand on the bathroom counter and scratching the dogs head with the other hand while actually trying to go to the bathroom.
I know, I know, I thought the same thing. Surely, I have earned a couple of minutes of free-time. After all, Golfdad didn’t get home until 11:30 last night and left again this morning at 8. Doesn’t someone who spends as much time with a creature like Jeepers in the role of a single parent deserve maybe 5 minutes of free-time even if it is only when Mother Nature calls?
Here's what happened when I took advantage of the free-time that I thought life owed me.
Dog food container which I conveniently just filled up this morning
Punishment -- um Jeepers you might want to try something a little more efficient than a mop Golfdad has been trying to tell me for some time now that "free" is indeed a four letter word. I am no longer a doubter.
No comments:
Post a Comment