Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE SUN SHINES....

I absolutely cannot believe it. The sun is actually shining today and I just went to get the newspaper in a short sleeve shirt and wasn't forced to stick my arms inside my shirt on the way up the driveway.

I believe the weather here at Walnut Grove (yes, we live on Little House on the Prairie) has began to turn. Get the cans of Busch Light ready -- get the plastic cups out -- it's time to wheel out the grill and drink chardonnay in the the cul-de-sac while watching the gaggles of little boys in our neighborhood tear up everybody's new lawns on their bikes and Power Wheels. YES...I love these days. I've got my day all planned out...this nice weather guarantees that J.P. will be in bed in time for Scott & I to watch Grey's Anatomy without having to DVR it.

Enjoy this glorious day!!!

No comments: