- I just spent an hour writing a blog post and the golfer told me I really shouldn't post it so I deleted it and now you can all sit around and wonder if it was about YOU
- Someone in Jeepers class has lice, and as I type this I feel like there are bugs in my head and itch out of control
- I ran 2 miles this morning and will be ready for my 3.1 mile/5K Turkey Trot alongside ye' ole golfer next Thursday...because we rule
- In 3 weeks, we are surprising our children with a trip to Walt Disney World courtesy of our friends at Planet Golf...at least one of them is going to poop their pants (the other doesn't need a special occasion to do so) when we tell them
- Planet Golf is the name I came up with for the people in the golf world that the golfer & I know...it isn't a real company...and it includes people who may be able to give us free Disney park tickets and lodging...don't hate...I'd rather have my husband home more than 1 day a month 10 months of the year
- We don't intend on telling our children that the are going to WDW until within 24 hours of the departure, which is a challenge (at least for me) that will be more difficult than running 3.1 miles
- Da'Suser is getting her first haircut today, the golfer & I are doing shots of whisky before we take her, we are not kidding
- I have done zero Christmas shopping and at this rate, if I bought 1 gift per week I would not be done shopping by December 25th, awesome
- This "even" year, we will go to da' U.P. for Christmas, I will take any of you on the average number of calories consumed per individual for a 3 day total...never in your life have you seen so much delicious, irresitistble food and drink, and such a large (and wonderful) display of mass consumerism combined with a family who truly enjoys spending time together
- I am already having anxiety about the plane ride with da'Suser, what I am going to do after 45 minutes in line for It's A Small World when she says she has to poop, what I will do when she has a temper tantrum when she has to get off of a ride, and what I will do when she has a complete meltdown during dinner due to lack of sleep at the above mentioned Hebert Family Christmas extravaganza
- I have bad anxiety, it's genetic
- The last of the three golf courses at GTR may close this week, Amen
- The golfer will work all winter, but not 7 days a week
- We will be spending our winter watching movies from the 80's on Netflix thru the Wii, even though it is not in HD
- The golfer now has an HD Wii on his Christmas list
- Blogging when you have PMS isn't that great of an idea
- Susie can poop & pee in the potty & J.P. is learning to read
- Regardless of the above mentioned family milestones, we have no intention of procreation for Hebert #3
The End.
CEO - Offspring Development
3 comments:
I think #3 should be in the works. Samantha would like some company.
You are too funny!
Post a Comment