Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Excusez-moi (that means excuse me in French )

Je m'appelle Susie (My name is Susie).

My name is not Susie, but this video features my youngest, second naughtiest, blonde creature, da'Suser. Since I only completed two years of French in high school and for the second year I copied my homework from a very smart girl who is now an Anaesthesiologist, that's all I've got.

Oh, I might be able to sing the alphabet in French with a faux accent but I can't promise it would be as entertaining as this plain old English version.



She's a beauty.

xo -- CEO - Offspring Development


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is NOT going to be happy with this. Very funny!

Unknown said...

Jameson must have watched this at least 45 times laughing just as hard each time. Then he had to show it to Carter when he got home from school then to Ty when he got home from work. I think it's "America's funniest" material.