Friday, January 29, 2010

24/25/26/27/29 of 365

24/365
I already have the wine, cocktails and iPhone mastered and only because I scored these in the $1 sectiona at Target. I will defer to the Catholic school kid for the bible and I have already emailed a request for a Dummies Guide to Parenthood...because I am a long way from mastering that.


25/365
Jeepers first report card...and while I hope that he is this excited about getting them every single time, given his genetics, that might be far fetched.


26/365
Some people think they have cute kids, but mine really are.


Yep...this is one of those photos that someone who has an extra chin or 2 LOVES because they don't show up even without retourching...


27/365
Raising a loyalist...





29/365
And because his sister has a sleepover birthday party, he invited himself over here...fixed himself some popcorn and asked if he needed to go home to get his jammies...guess that means he is spending the night...I better bring the babysitter beer...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: