I suck at baking. Really. I do. The reason? Because baking is just a fluffy name for chemistry and I suck at that too...majorly...and don't even get me started on physiology. So, when I was chatting to my sister on the phone and my mouth got ahead of a brain (one of the many disorders I suffer from) and shouted over her "I'll make dessert, I'll make the Hebert family secret recipe strata pie" I hung up in a panic.
Really? I just offered to bake, awesome. Isn't just bringing wine much easier? And so just like in school, I sweet talked my handpicked, nerdy lab partner...I got out all of the stuff, he double checked my mixing and direction following, and I did all of the clean-up. I knew that stupid class was somehow preparing me for real life.
xo -- B.M.
1 comment:
It was delicious . . . Will and his buddy Greg finished off the rest. It was all I could do NOT to help them.
Post a Comment