Friday, April 17, 2009

P.S. You rule.

Dear Fitness Friends,
Thank you for borrowing my "skinny clothes" and wearing them in front of me A LOT.
Thank you for wearing fashionable jeans in a size I could only dream of and making me feel like a fat ass when I "went out" wearing my Old Navy specials.
Thank you for taking me on the worst x-country ski trip ever and pretending it was fun.
Thank you for supporting me in using my extra "points" only for drinks and not for dinners out.
Thanks for being excited when I called you with my weigh-in updates....every single Tuesday.
Thanks also to my cheerleaders not photographed here...Curly Momma, Butta, Seesters, and Golfdad.
Thank you, thank you because tomorrow I will run my first 5K road race, skip the french fries and plan my workout for Sunday...40 pounds lighter than when I started last November.




XO ---- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're very welcome and we'll be out there cheering you on tomorrow.

ksoet said...

Will your sweet friends adopt me next??? I could use a little good influence & less Krispy Kreme...It's been a tough month or two! Way to go - I am in awe!