Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hasta La Vista Baby!!!!

In exactly 48 hours...Jeepers, Suse, Golfdad and I will be "touching down" in Cancun. We will be panicking to make sure we don't leave any of our earthly possessions on the plane and probably apologizing to the people behind us, in front of us and to the side for the unruly behavior of our children on the 4 hour 16 minute flight.

I may need to have a shot or 6 of tequila to take off the edge before the car barfer (Jeepers) gets in the shuttle bus to the hotel. But once we are there, we will be able to have cocktails, make big decisions like what bathing suit to wear and then have more cocktails before we have dinner with cocktails all while Golfdad is at the course working on his short game. After all, he is playing in a PGA TOUR event this week!

My loving parents called this morning to tell me to be careful of gang members and I would like to thank The Wall Street Journal for getting this idea in their head. The caddie just called and told me that the drug lords are trading Americans for drugs.

The only think I really care about is what kind of cocktails they are trading for cash...even though I am just slightly curious on the street value of an 8 month old blonde baby girl...who doesn't sleep through the night.

Hasta la pasta...or la vista.

xo -- B.M.

No comments: