Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Work in progress...

I cleaned out the basement this week and got rid of 2 JEEP loads of shit....plus several trash bags and a stack of free-bees to some mom friends.

Susie got weighed this week and she is 17.6 lbs. and 27 inches long.

I got weighed this week and I am down 1 Susie + 5.2 lbs.

Now that there is more room to work...hopefully, the drywall will start going up.

As for da' Suser...it's not like you haven't seen her before.

Once I lose my last chin, I will post a photo of myself. If' it's not gone in 17.2 pounds...I am considering it a birthmark and will have to see a plastic surgeon.




Happy Hump Day!

xo -- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ksoet said...

Way to go - I finally started trying again & I'm down 2 pathetic pounds! If you decide it is just a birth mark, let's see if there is a price break for chubby buddies! ps - I'm sad to miss out on all of your JP cast offs - He always has the cutest shit!

xoxo, K