We have been enjoying having our friend Schmayden around tremendously...he has spent at least 4 full days here in his jammies...has had countless breakfasts, lunches and snacks. Today, was no exception. He was here at 1030 and just left at about 4 -- only because the Queen called him home.
When I can pry myself away from some reality T.V. reruns, get sick of playing with Susie or get the message on my screen that says "I have reached the end of the internet" I typically go and check on the boys...here's what happened today.
Me to J & S after knocking on the door: "What are you guys playing?"
S to me: "I am God and he is Jesus."
me to S & J: "Sounds good, don't make a mess I am going to take a shower!"
me to S & J after my shower: "What are you guys doing now?"
S to me: "I am spying on Jesus while he works out!" (pointing to JP who is riding his Smart Cycle game bike that is in his room)
me to S & J: speechless
xo --- B.M.
1 comment:
That is priceless!!
Krista
Post a Comment