I know I haven't mentioned it before, partly due to fear of failure, partly to save myself the embarrassment when I show up next summer in a maternity bathing suit at the beach and I am NOT PREGNANT. Most likely though, I haven't posted anything because most of most loyal readers already know.
Over the past 5 weeks I have "just said no" to the super size fries. YES...me, Queen of the drive-thru, second helping sally...I have been diligently working on "deflating" my built-in inner tube, muffin top,lumpy lard, super sized squish. AND IT IS WORKING...because as of today, I have lost Suse...complete with clothes on, a super swampy diaper, 6 months worth of baby formula and a few sweet potatoes.
For that, I am very proud and very scared of the chocolate strata pie that awaits me on the other side of the Mackinac Bridge to Gramma's house next week.
So this year from Santa, I am asking for an extra dose of will power so in February when I am in the buffet line at an all-inclusive hotel in Mexico...I can take a photo of the fat lady eating carved roast beef between 2 donuts with cheese on top...and do a blog titled "that used to be me." Stay tuned.
xo --- B.M.
3 comments:
From one Drive Thru Queen to the other.... GREAT JOB! Maybe your post will inspire me to just say no this week too! Too bad I didn't read it this morning, I could have avoided 1.5 Krispy Kremes, McD's fries, & a burger. Oh well, better luck tomorrow!
Way to go!
as long as you don't lose your sense of humor...i need my daily dose of bm quickly turning into lm laughter.
Good job BM(not so much the B). We all love you and think you kick a$$.
Post a Comment