Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Sleeping" inspired by Willy Wonka

Here it is friends...a tired mother's dream...if only I could flip a switch and make this happen anytime. Well I could but that would require illegal drugs and dosing and prison time...which seems rather unattractive. Because if I was in prison, then I wouldn't be able to vote and although it would save me from having to make the decision on whether to pick someone who is going to raise my taxes (because giving half of Golfdad's earnings to the government is not quite enough) or the alternative with the extreme socially conservative agenda who reminds me of every single one of my neighbors in west Michigan who wouldn't mow their lawn on the "Lord's Day." Anyone know where I can find those sleeping pills?



xo --- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ksoet said...

We may be a tad conservative, but the Soets will mow their yard on the Lord's Day & we rarely even shower before we celebrate our Sunday mornings with a weekly trip to Kripy Kreme!

Unknown said...

i didn't know you and scott made more than $250,000...congratulations! (just a little friendly political banter ;-)