Sorry Susie...As of Tuesday, or the 10th of September, you are officially 1/4 of a year old and for sure our sweety, sweet baby.
I have been neglecting your 3 month celebration because I have been too busy studying for the hardest class in the world chasing down the flies with a swatter that have seem to have taken over our home in the last 48 hours, and reading your brother the book on coyotes that he checked out of the library.
Don't worry I skipped the part on reproduction...he already knows all of that though because he spends his spare time flipping through my anatomy book and just about has all 11 body systems memorized...pretty good for a kid who can't even count to 20.
And you? Yah, you Susie? You are the best baby there ever was. You haven't even asked me what I am going to do about the built-in inner tube I have beeen sporting since you were born even though you have showered with me now at least a handful of times and had the joy of resting your rear on it while I wash your hair.
xo - B.M.
P.S. Thanks Biker Boy, I always sucked at fractions!

2 comments:
good thing your not taking math ;-)
Hey- we can't see cute little Susie's 3mo shot...K & crew
Post a Comment