Sunday, August 24, 2008

uh...duh...

So, tomorrow is my first day of school. You can all think of me at 8 A.M. while you are packing your beach bags, having your first mug of coffee for the day or gossiping with your co-workers.

So, I am saving all of my creative energy for tomorrow -- because I am going to need it when I try to strategically place myself in a classroom next to the smartest human in the class without ever having met anyone. I am stressing the "smartest human" because on Wednesday I am going to have to use the same creative strategy to find a seat next to the smartest dead cat -- you know the one in my anatomy lab that I have to discect that can actually tell me where it is that I can find it's solar plexus -- and maybe what a solar plexus is.

I surely enjoyed the last weekend I will have until Christmas that I don't have to study. Hopefully, school will give me some new material to blog about.

Wish me luck.

xo - B.M.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

good luck! We'll be thinking of you! The pictures of the kids are priceless. They are too cute!

ksoet said...

How did your first go??? You are so brave BM---Good luck & let me know when this GR bar night is. I am desperately ready for it!

xoxo, Kris