So, I will tell you that I am sharing this photo not because I want to rub it in that we took advantage of another beautiful northern Michigan day on the water while some of you only wished you were there, but because this big headed blond boy told me today something that I must share.
And how it came up was that he wanted to know about "Heavens and Jesus and God" and when he gets to go there and if you can drive there, and how close everyone in our family was to going to "Heavens and Jesus and God." I told him that people didn't go there until they were 100.
And maybe just maybe even though he has never been to church and only knows "Heavens and Jesus and God" by the non-literal interpretation I have given him...he assured me as if he had just hung up the phone with Jesus Christ himself or one of his disciples that works in the call center there, that Grandma was not going to Heaven's soon, not because she wasn't 100 yet, but because she was "smushy."And when I went to clarify what Grandma, he couldn't specify and then he threw in Aunt Betty because he said she is "smushy" too.
It's a good thing he's cute.
x.o. - B.M.

No comments:
Post a Comment