Somebody in media world has fabricated a blog that they say Scott is writing on the PGA Championship home page. I know it is fabricated because I didn't see him sweating over a laptop last night in our hotel room. I also know he didn't write it because even though I love him dearly and truly and unconditionally and there is no doubt that writing and spelling ARE NOT his thing and having to knock out something like this would've been worse than the nervous feeling that he is probably going to have on the first tee this morning. The other reason I know he didn't write it is because our kids did not scream all of the way here...they were good and funny and well behaved...but such is life in the spotlight...don't believe everything you read.
You can read it here...
2 comments:
omg, that is hilarious, especially when you know Scott didn't write it.
Hebert wanna-bees everywhere... Good Luck Golf Dad!
Post a Comment