Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big Shot...

We're here in the motor city with the big shots...you know, the best of the best, the fanciest of the fanciest, the richest of the richest and then there is us. We rolled in to the Oakland Hills parking lot yesterday mid-afternoon and it wasn't until I had walked through the entire clubhouse to get my photo taken for my credential that my kind and loving husband pointed out to me that there was a sticker on my butt and not just any sticker but one of the weiner slinky dog from the movie Toy Story. For that, I want to thank the person who gave Jeepers the Disney story treasury for his birthday that included 250 stickers...stick with cap gun ammo next time please. I would look much better with a cap gun burn on my face.

In other news, it looks like Kwame Kilpatrick, the controversial Mayor of Detroit will not be following in the footsteps of the Mayor of Tulsa and inviting all of the players wives to his home for lunch. Perhaps I will send him a text message and ask him why.

You can keep up with LIVE SCORING starting on Thursday. Scott plays at 910 on Thu and 230 on Fri.

Here's a nice article that was in the Free Press this morning too.

xo--- B.M.

No comments: