To Sassy...and the bad thing about Sassy is that sometimes Sassy requires all of my attention, even if for a brief 3 minutes, things can happen...like Jeepers and his BFF Schmayden taking a pen and writing all over each other because what else is there to do when it is 80 degress, sunny, and your basement and garage looks like mine ...FULL OF SH%$ TO PLAY WITH.
From the work I saw today on both of their arms and legs it is possible that they both have futures as tattoo artists...and as long as they aren't running the studio out of my basement, I will be very proud.

2 comments:
I thought I hid your Sharpies. Boys and Sharpies don't mix (I know from experience). It doesn't matter what David Beckham says in his new ad. :)
She's cute even when she's crying! She looks like you! And as for the pens...sounds like something Ryan would do!
Post a Comment