Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching the bug...

SOOOOoooo....yesterday it was 63 and rainy and possibly a full moon or Jeepers woke up on the wrong side of the bed or the hangover from the vodka tonic I gave him the night before was making him sensitive or he caught some of my hormone overload from sneaking into our bed a night and snuggling RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Who knows exactly what it was but however you slice it, it was unbearable.

Jeepers was so naughty in fact that even King Schmayden - Your Highness of Naughtiness could not bear him and left our house after about 10 minutes of playing. To pass the time before Golfdad rolled in to save the day, or save the minute or just be here to remind me that I really need to get a grip on my language in front of our children, I handed Jeepers my camera and challenged him to get a photo where the baby looks good and my double/triple chins weren't as obvious and this is what he came up with. Not bad, eh?


Title: "The ladies of 522"


x0 --- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: