Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A brief mention from our sponsor...

Okay, so that is a complete lie because we don't have any sponsors -- although Kendall Jackson Chardonnay or Pampers should look me up because I am an avid consumer and promoter of both. Until they realize what percentage of the market I am responsible for...I will give them a FREE plug.

I also wanted to share the darling products manufactured by my favorite neighbors in their business called Little Lady Bows & Bands...which they share with their daughter and son-in-law. That is where the daughter of the mom who barely brushes her hair and sometimes wears mascara but always chapstick got her fancy hair bows.

Here she is in all her glory, Miss Snoozy Susie AWAKE sporting the grosgrain headband.





xo --- B.M.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ksoet said...

love those pictures & that little cutie! Hairbows are my favorite part of girls!!! I make you some curly ones soon...Kristen