Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HOT - SHOT!!!!

Just in case you haven't seen, heard or read enough...I thought I would do a little more boasting...you know because that is SOOOO how I am.

Flint Journal - Press Conference

Detroit News

And most importantly her here is the link for PGA TOUR live scoring for the Buick Open

Susie Q & I will be heading down tomorrow -- Jeepers is already there hanging out with his dad -- and doing things that all almost-4-year-old boys do like dining in the PGA TOUR player/family dining room, going to the Detroit Tiger game, watching movies in the Buick Enclave courtesy car, attending press conferences, etc.

And all of this while Susie and I are researching how to wholesale the enormous quantity of mommy milke that I am producing and waiting for more gifts to arrive -- because you know that we have gotten at least 1 (usually 2 or 3) EVERY DAY SINCE SHE WAS BORN.

Yesterday, sweet Susie went on her first shopping adventure with Ant Kissy and I. I felt EXACTLY like Pretty Woman before she gets the makeover (not because I had just rolled out of bed with Richard Gere and was wearing some sexy get-up just because I was like a dirty little momma, with a newborn, no wedding ring, my bra hanging out of my shirt shopping at a fancy furniture store).

Thanks to all of my loyal readers -- now fire up for tomorrow!!!

xo --- B.M.

No comments: