Jeepers to B.M. (me) - "Let me put my head on your baby and see if I can hear him walking around in there!"
So...I pull up my shirt and he puts his head down to listen for what he pictures as a little 6 inch doll fully clothed with a poopy diaper "walking around" inside my body. At just the moment he lays down his head the little wild child (IT'S GOTTA BE A BOY) does the worm (you know the break dance move from the 80's) and Jeepers feels it on his cheek. I think it's the first time he has actually felt the baby.
His response? "Mom, I think that baby really loves me!"
My response -- a few tears and then a hint of optimism...maybe I won't have to hide all of the sharp objects and matches that we own before we bring this kid home...just most of them.
B.M.
1 comment:
Awww, that is the cutest story...J.P. is going to be a great big brother. They're supposed to be a little rowdy;)
Post a Comment