Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lost in translation...

1) WOW! When are you due?
WHAT I HEAR: Holy shit are you huge ! I can't wait to see how fat your ass gets by July!

2) Do you have big babies?
WHAT I HEAR: Holy shit are you huge! I can't wait to see how fat your ass, boobs and gut get by July!

3) You've really POPPED! How do you feel?
WHAT I HEAR: Holy shit you are huge! You must be soooo uncomfortable. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that has to sleep next to you...surely you haven't let him see you naked looking like that! I can't wait to see how fat your ass, boobs, face and get get by July.

4) How much weight have you gained? How much did you gain the first time?
WHAT I HEAR: You were a total fat ass to start with! I can't wait to see how fat your ass, boobs, face, and thighs get by July!

5) Have you had your diabetes test done, because I was HUGE LIKE YOU when I was pregnant and I had diabetes.
WHAT I HEAR: At least if you were diabetic you would have an excuse why your baby was so huge...and how fat your ass, boobs, face, thighs and upper arms are going to get by July! Not to mention your kankles.

Oh and in the words of my momma "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, IT IS BEST NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!"
Amen.
B.M.

P.s. Do you have any clue how much money people would pay for boobs like this?

1 comment:

etc. said...

It is what is inside, right?

Your heart = good
Your belly = baby

We love you just the way you are!

(just don't be buying any bikinis, see my new BLOG entry for details)

Love from Jen and Will