I didn't take my Senior Prom dress off...well, until my Mormon prom date went to sleep and then we busted out some Peachtree Schnapps and played some cards and pretended that he didn't even exist, EVER. Can you believe that one of our friend's parents actually let US pay for them to get a hotel room so we could stay at their house for the night after prom?
My high school boyfriend and I had a fight...not even sure what about what, but he went to prom with some tacky chick and I went with my Mormon neighbor who I had known since 2nd grade. I think me and the "double donut" (knickname my boyfriend got from the baseball team for being numer 8), got back together at our all night senior party. But then college came and well, those long distance post high school relationships never last until Christmas break.
Oh and by the way, so far I have not seen "the Mormon" on the coverage of the FLDS raid in Texas. I really can't believe I am saying this but there truly is a difference between FLDS and LDS. But even though he was cute and smart, the fact that he wasn't allowed to consume caffeine was enough to make him completely undateable. Oh, and the fact that he loved Michael Jackson and never wore jeans were major factors too.
I went to Junior Prom too. That story isn't so sweet and innocent even though I was really skinny and had good hair. I am afraid that a skeleton might jump out at me, plus my mom is a faithful reader and even though I am pushing it to 33, there are some stories that I will never tell. I will just make my kid come home from his prom at 11:59 because I know that nothing good ever happens after midnight.
So we are off like a prom dress. And in case you are wondering, the dress is off because THIS PREGNANT FAT ASS COULD NOT FIT INTO A PROM DRESS IF I TRIED. Instead, we will be sporting our fast shoes, camera bag, and all of the wonderful tacky treasures that our fun money can buy from Walt, Disney that is. Wish us luck as we...the Heebies 3 take on Mickey Mouse.
Goodbye to you all...stay tuned for updates.
B.M.
No comments:
Post a Comment