Friday, April 18, 2008

No, your eyes are not fooling you...

That is Golfdad SWIMMING and Jeepers using edible paint on a white chocolate dessert puzzle. In case you are wondering, those are my hands Jeepers is jumping into. I cropped this photo to accentuate my best feature which happens to be the only body part I have ever worn a size 4 on, and that was a ring. And yes, Jeepers really is dead asleep with that sucker in his mouth on the bus. I think I will skip the pacifier and go right for the lollipop with #2.

Yesterday was more of the same, except we were joined by one of my BFF's and her 2 darlings while Golfdad, Nat and Mr. Train (the guy in charge of getting us here) hit the LPGA Tour event.
The people watching here is amazing and the warm sunny weather is even better.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: