Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nesting...

Are you kidding me??? We are going to have a little fuzzy baby that can fit inside this shirt???
No way, uh-uh. Let's see...if I am THIRTY WEEKS pregnant...that means I am on the 10 week countdown, which means that with Jeepers Creepers...I had him FOUR WEEKS FROM TOMORROW...which measures up to the first week in June...which means this kid could share our birthday...you know because Golfdad & I share even though he will be celebrating his last birthday ever (39) this year. Or, this kid could be born on July 19th...1 week after my due date and I could be highly intoxicated during delivery just because I've started planning HAPPY HOUR already starting on July 13 and well...changing the schedule is just not an option.

Well, last time we reproduced and grew our sassy little Jeepers Creepers my sister and mom showed up to no less (this is not an exaggeration) than 10 loads of dirty clothes in the basement...no less than 25 pairs of golf pants for golfdad an equal number + 20 more golf shirts and all of my dirty, mangy clothes from the vacation at Glen Lake that I had just returned from. Thank goodness this time we have a more efficient front loading washer located on our first floor which actually makes the laundry task not so daunting...and I promise to keep wine in the fridge, stock up on trashy magazines and maybe just maybe only leave you one sassy little boy who needs help wiping his rear end, wants you to read him the same 5 stories every night and is very particular about the type of peanut butter sandwich he eats. Best of luck to you.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: